View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 04:42 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How good is Android on TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagmax View Post
Yah I noticed once I enable WIFI hotspot, it drains the battery even after I turn it off. It feels like it never turns off eventhough it says its off. And it won'tn turn back on for the second time. Then after a min or so the phone reboots.
lol, that's pretty much it.

I think some of the third party ones (XDAndroid wifi tether would be third party even) don't implode like the built-in one does for us. The issue with those is they don't use an 'actual' AP, they use what is called an 'ad-hoc' connection. For most laptops this isn't a problem, but there's a lot of other devices that can't use ad-hoc. Just doesn't even see 'em.