View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 10:36 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailblazerman View Post
My Energy.RHODCDMA.29022.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 ROM locks up...a lot. If it didn't do that, I would love it like my mutha'. I run WinMoSpeed 1.08. Could that be the problem?

Add:
Pandora
+1 for Slacker
WinMoSpeed
No idea what you are doing, but I have that exact ROM running on over 6+ TP2s with no issues or lockups with WiMoSpeed around 633 or so.

Dial down your overclocking on WiMoSpeed maybe by 1 tick and see if that helps. You are probably overaggressive on the OC. Read the wiki and various faqs about OCing on this platform.

Also, for NRGZ or any other slacker user: the app is a single exe file that I pulled out of the cab installer. Seeing how slacker will likely never release another update for WinMo (they haven't in months), it maybe safe for NRGZ to include it if enough other junk removed frees up enough space in the kitchen.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.