View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 10:31 AM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce01 View Post
OK, I've searched all over but can't find what I'm looking for. VZW sent me a replacement TP2 and I've rebuilt it with Dinik Glass (WinMo 6.5.3 w/CHT 2.0). I want to change the Message Widget to go straight to SMS and NOT the Messages Tab. I remember editing a registry entry to do it but can't find it again. Does anyone know/remember how to do that?

Thanks,

You can change the app launched for email, messaging and the clock widget. I believe by default they may not exist until you manually set them in CHTEditor or inject with a .REG file.

For CHT2000 users under:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]

"Co0kie.EmailLink"="\\Windows\\tmail.exe -service \"someuser@gmail.com\""
"Co0kie.MessagesLink"="\\Windows\\tmail.exe -service \"SMS\""
"Co0kie.ClockLink"="\\Windows\\Start Menu\\Programs\\Time\\SPB Time.lnk"

Similar entries exist for CHT185 users as well.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 2 times.