View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 10:59 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Is PPCkitchen done ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnieglen View Post
Thankyou Tinkerbell for all the work you did on PPCKitchen. I still have a PPC-6700 that I love to show off because it has one of your builds on it. It is amazing that a phone that I purchased in 2005 is still able to give good service. I was sad when I found the site was down because I was hoping to use it to cook up something for one of our TP2s. But thanks again!
Yes the PPCGKitchen was one of the best ever, one of the original OG's and founder of this site @Wideawake has returned back.