View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 10:26 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Steve Jobs, Co-founder of Apple, Passes Away At 56

Steve Jobs was much more than just the iPhone, give the man a little credit where credit is due. In addition to introducing us to desktop publishing and computer animated movies, Jobs should be credited with creating the first commercially successful computer. He was a great invetor with a lot of dreams and visions he made come true. I am no iPhone fan boy but I give credit where it is due and realize what he has done for this industry. Roger MacNamee who worked close with Jobs says' " the sum of which put him in a place where no one else has ever been before. To me he is of his era what Thomas Edison was to the beginning of the 20th century." I would have to agree with that statement, look at his many contributes from the iPad, iPhone, iPod, Macintosh Computer and much more.