View Single Post
Old 01-30-2007, 09:28 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
[Please Read] PPCGeeks moving hosts tonight. (3:00AM EST)

Dear members,
I thought that I would post this to let everyone know that we will me moving hosts and PPCGeeks.com will be down tonight. I will be moving the site about 3:00AM eastern standard time. It will take about 2 hours for the host to propagate. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. During these times the forum can be accessed temporary at www.bradtipton.info finally put it to some good use since my brother wont. The new host will allow for PPCGeeks to expand since growth has been rapid. Also we will be adding a ftp site for users to make larger uploads and share their custom ROMs.
Thanks for understanding,
Mike & The PPCGeeks Team