View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 03:21 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Sprint pays $20 Billion to Apple, Exclusive iPhone 5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
iPhone 4s my guess is to try to make iphone available across all price ranges to try to compete against android in the lower brackets...ocfourse this can backfire and take away the "premium" feel everyone like to talk about.

That said this isn't looking good for Sprint...I don't know where they wil lget the money to pay for THIS and building out their network..
With the Samsung Galaxy II and other similar phones being released with Android to me this is Apple shooting themeselves in the foot. This phone was not a big game changer for the iPhone community. Many had hoped for the release of the iPhone 5 with a new design and an OS built from the ground up. IDK though, I really can't see many Android users jumping ship in the Sprint community from Android to iPhone. If you were already on AT&T and owned an iPhone 4 why would one switch to an iPhone 4S? This move doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me other than adding a new carrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
20 billion for exclusive of the iphone 5 i wouldnt have paid 100 million for the exclusiveness for iphone 10 .(ANDROID ALL THE WAY..LOL) They should get out of that deal and work on building their network. Many Sprint reps talk so much about the Network Vision and how great its going to be they should first rolled that out and then worry about ruining their company
This was quoted from an aritcle on the BGR site, I doubt there is any truth to that article at all.