View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 11:04 AM
JohnMcD348
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

JohnMcD348 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: iHeartRadio app no longer working in Mango. What other apps doing the same?

Well, again, that was the odd thing. After I updated to Mango, the app was no longer on my phone. I can't say if it showed in my account since I never really checked my Zune for it. But, most of the other programs that were installed prior to forcing the update were still on the phone and a few even went into automatic update once the Mango was finished installing. I went back to install iHR since I listen to a few ClearChannel stations regularly and it didn't show up on Marketplace. I checked their website and it showed there was a Mango version available but, for some reason, at the time, it wasn't showing up on Marketplace when I looked for it.

Even this pasted morning around 1am, I did a search and all it showed was 3 different iHR items. One was a Concert, and the other two were unrelated, I think. Anyway, I posted this morning and then saw the previous post. Went back online with the phone and Low and Behold, there it was. The WPCentral posting was done about 2am so I wonder if it went live on marketplace shortly after I checked for it.

I thought it odd though that others who had Mango were already running the app and had no problem getting it through marketplace. Maybe it was something I did wrong that screwed up my account? One may never know.