View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 06:09 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Just use spare parts/end button behavior, and set to home... works fine for me
Yea, but long press doesn't bring up recent apps. Not the end of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x12CHRIS18x View Post
How do I install this to my TP2
Directions in the first post. See the other NAND thread as well. This is still pretty experimental...

Just a random question - LED I would assume indicates sleep state again...? It's always orange for me.

Oo... making a phone call doesn't seem to work out well. The UI seems to think the radio shuts off, and there's no trace of a call on the screen. I had it go into airplane mode on the last call attempt - strangely enough the call does go thru. But there's no way to control the call on the phone lol. In addition, data seems to be a bust. This is a freakin awesome starting point tho - it runs really quite well...

Last edited by arrrghhh; 10-01-2011 at 06:34 PM.