View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 05:35 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
WTG ACL!!! Got it to boot up, need to go back and install gapps...(just did)

When I reboot from recovery, I still get the "END CALL KEY was PRESSED... fastboot_init(), udc_start()" ... then have to remove battery to reboot. After that, booted fine.

Can we use the old root update zip?

Going to play with more, will report any findings
What would you need the old root update zip for...? The OMGB zip/recovery.img/RHODIMG.nbh/GAPPS has everything you need to get up & running...

So one issue - the end key doesn't seem to work as home...? It seems to do nothing. Might be this tester phone, I dunno.

I'm going to flash this on my main phone and see how it goes. Thanks a bunch ACL, you haz donation .

Last edited by arrrghhh; 10-01-2011 at 05:38 PM.