View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 05:24 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Its very important LK recognises the correct variant version, so make sure for you it does say CDMA. Eventually when we add GSM support, they have their own partition table so this cannot fail.

Anyways i gotta step out but GAPPS is up if you get that far into it today.
I'm in the UI and this is FANTASTIC. It was a little sluggish as it wouldn't let me get past the Android at first... but of course all the bg processes were running and I was ancy because I saw a UI .

So far it works great. Theme chooser is slick, USB mass storage "just works"! Awesome job dude. Will keep putting this thing thru the ringer .