View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 04:50 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [DEV] - OMGB - 1.2.2{2.3.5} - CDMA ONLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Avoid the old LK. New one has more features which is needed for gb.

Im going to upload different versions of this thing tonight. Zip them up so we have a crc to check against.

Also if you guys wanna help fix this issue, all you need to do is play around with the tinboot script. THis was the last commit that helped us get LK to be small. https://gitorious.org/tinboot-for-li...4d4e8a0adc09d2
FFS, this old card is evidently formatted FAT, not FAT32. Reformatting...

This isn't my "normal" card, but still. Sorry dude... I'm betting this will work now.

Yup! Now at the miniPoopLoader blue screen .

Weird, first few boots seemed to hang... then it went past that & a device finally popped up on the PC. Flashing now!

Maybe I just need to get the hang of this. Took a few more reboots to get into recovery, but I made it to CWM and am flashing OMGB now! Did you ever grab gapps? Can I just get 'em from the CM site...?

Scratch that, just saw your post. Grabbed gapps, flashing those now too! w00t!

Last edited by arrrghhh; 10-01-2011 at 05:12 PM.