View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 05:30 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by showstopper
BUMP

I just recently installed this cab on my phone and noticed that it enables keyboard vibration feedback every time i use the on screen keyboard. i've tried unchecking the disable vibration under the personalize settings, etc etc! does anyone know how to fix it? i just want the vibration for when typing SMS/email, the vibration for the dialer and calculator are fine with me! any help is appreciated! THANKS!

**I have the Sprint Touch Pro 2 by the way.
Bring up the on-screen keyboard and then click on the little arrow(triangle) to the right of the keyboard symbol under the keyboard and select Touch Input Settings and then uncheck Vibrate When Keys Are Pressed.