View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 01:51 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member
Threadstarter

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Is PPCkitchen done ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
For an official statement on the future of PPCkitchen.org, please see GGuruUSA's post here, post #215. It was a wonderful time and a great community. Thank you to all those who worked so hard to make PPCk a success all those years.
Thanks for the post and the info.

It's truly sad to see such a great product go away. It had hope with unlocked WP7 devices (creating apps with your XAPs and other things with mango) and could of opened up the market like it was with WM. It would of been great if someone could of found access to builds of WP7 to make it fun again.

It's a end of a very important moble phone time. There was a time where new roms would come out almost every day, and we'd be flashing our phones 2-3 times a week to see the new feature that Microsoft decied to add to WM. (also a time where lots more traffic was at this site)

I wish the server would come back up but, I know the costs of running a server and with only a small amount of interest (even 500 people), it does not pay the cost or the bills to run a public server with lots of data moving.

When it comes to 6.0, 6.1 or 6.5 devices, I will always remember this great program and miss it...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 09-26-2011 at 03:05 PM.