View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:41 AM
KaliS
PPCGeeks Regular

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS
Perfect Holster and Case Combo ~ $15

hello all, i just really wanna be the first to post in this section and also share this combo that i have found to be perfect and easy on the wallet as well.

here is the holster that I'm using to tote my et4g:
Amazon.com: New Fashionable Leather Horizontal Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case with Belt Clip and Belt Loops - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

here is the case, it's TPU and although inexpensive it is a quality build and fits like a glove and you'll think it came with the phone:
Amazon.com: TPU-Cases High Gloss Black Flexible TPU Case for Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch [Sprint] (TPU-Cases Retail Packaging): Cell Phones & Accessories

i was actually thinking to get the TPU case just as a tester and when an otterbox or seidio case comes out to go with one of them. but to be honest, i think this combo is just perfect and i will save my money. if i buy anything it will be another TPU case in a different color...im thinkin to floss with a pure glossy white TPU case if i can find one...