View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:49 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Verizon Has Trophy's In Stores Running Mango

Did you go into settings and check out the software version ? Was it 7720.68 ?

Well, with the leaked roms and having a VZW trophy one, I forsee them releasing it soon. Just depending on how and when it will be released is the question.

I called up Verizon and kind of pestered a guy, who called (said he did) a bunch of people, they knew about it but, would not give any details of a release date or anything. Soon, yea, when exactly, No clue.

As for the reps, They know the iPhone and Android, most are clueless on Windows Phone 7. I've walked into a few places and was looking at a the demo a few weeks ago (nodo) and a sales person walked up to me and asked me if I saw a LTE droid phone, when I was holding a Windows Phone 7 trophy. I turned around and walked out of the store.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !