View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 12:30 PM
deadwrong03
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Verizon Has Trophy's In Stores Running Mango

I just left my local verizon looked at their trophy and played around with it and it definately had mango on it, it had the facebook/windows live messenger, search through the apps list features, multitasking and all that running on the mango so i wonder if they are selling them now with mango, or if u get it replaced will u get a mango phone?

unfortunately i asked one of the reps in the store and she looked completely dumb founded and didnt know anything that i was talkin about

but that must mean verizon is finished testing mango so it should be released for us pretty soon if they have it on their phones in the stores...ATT's is rolling out Tuesday so Verizon shouldnt be too far behind