View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 04:46 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Couple questions for you mango users

1. Are there snooze options for Alarms/Calendar reminders besides 5 minutes?

I attempted an alarm (not calandar) all you get is a snooze button, no settings for other times. I believe it's 10 min.

2. Is there any interval less than 15 minutes for syncing email? I use a lot of pop3 accounts and I can't select anything lower than 15 minutes. I like in 6.5 and below you could choose 5 minutes if you wanted to.

No but, you can set to "as items arrive" so a push email. at least with hotmail and my exchange account mail. Options are: As Items Arrrive, every 15, every 30, hourly and manually.

3. Can you make custom text/calendar/notification sounds or is it just custom ringtones?

When I went into Alarms, you can set your wake up tone, My custom ring tones were listed, so I would say yes.

4. Can you turn on vibrate just for ringing, but not for texting?

No, just a option to turn on Ring and Vibrate with the selections of "tones"

5. Can you check the length of time you were on a phone call? Now it just says how long you were on right after you hang up, but there is nowhere to check otherwise.

No, you can get a history when the last time you talked to the "person" but, no where did I see how long the last call was

6. Is there speed dials?

Nope

7. Has anyone been able to hack the hotspot for tethering?

I wish, I need this or I have to go back to a WM device for business trip in a month. I really would hate to do that.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !