View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 07:28 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Who Still Loves Their TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstickredgti View Post
I love my TP2, had it since January 2010. Of course I'm on my 4th or 5th one now, but this phone is great. Hands down the best keyboard on a phone.

The only thing, and I'm sure a lot of people would agree, is that it is underpowered. My old Samsung i830 (whatever it was) had a 520mhz processor and that was in like 2005. Aside from that, that is my only real complaint. And that can be taken care of with an overclock.

I plan on keeping it until Asurion runs out of replacements lol.

The customization factor of this phone is endless. The fact that it can run Android and Winmo is amazing.
The thing is its more then just the raw speed of the processor..it also important on which technology is used..you can overclock at TP2 phone to 2ghz and it still won't match a 1ghz Cortex A8 processor...ARM11 is just too old >.>

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)