View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:23 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who Still Loves Their TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
I agree with most of it except this part..the faster processor does make a difference when surfing the web. As proof, tether with your phone to your pc..what loads pages faster? even though they use the same connection and tethering has a bigger overhead its still faster...

But I always hold a special spot in my heart for all the devices I own/owned including my TP2(which I still use on my 2nd line), my mogul and my apache...
Hm that makes sense lol faster processor faster loading of webpages . one thing that bugged me was how youtube can play without stopping on my laptop being tethered but on my device it has to stop and buffer .... weird .

But as far as loving my TP2 i do . i rant and rave on asurion being ass holes when it came to replacing my TP2 because i threw it . then i got a million refurbs still which didnt work so i dropped asurion and am now doing repairs myself . fixing the USB port is quite simple as you can replace it with a standard Mini USB port found on ebay . they also have the OEM port that is made for the TP2 but i found that the standard Mini USB port is more reliable . plus who uses the stock cord anyhow ? lol But yes i do love my TP2 . the only repair i may not be able to do is if i get the hardware SOD . i dont know what causes that .
This post has been thanked 1 times.