View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 03:52 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Most threads here lately are typically users ranting or asking what to do about issues they are having and it seems more often than not those threads end with someone posting that the TP2 is such a dinosaur and all they really want is a newer device. It is funny to me that many users do all their complaining but then say all they really do with their device is text, make a few calls, and access a few sites like facebook and twitter which IMO the TP2 does those things just as good or better than many devices just released. It arguably still has the best keyboard and speakerphone around and if you don't try to run apps or mods that only add eye candy then it works great.
IMO if you take good care of it as I have, keep it lean, and use it as designed (despite what others have said) it is still a joy to use.

So speak up here if you feel as I do! I know there are probably some users lurking about that still love the TP2 but don't post much because they don't have issues so we don't hear from them. I'd like to hear from those people.
I know many have a different opinion than I do but I bet there are many that totally or partially agree with me.

So Let's Hear It!