View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 09:03 PM
eric12341
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Thinking about moving on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
@eric

Well I knew you would say that lol.

But the truth is.. I havnt seen a single thing on from the wp7 that I find appealing..

I mean ya.. the keyboard as almost exact and I do really like the phone from physical appeal.

The issue is that I havnt found anything appealing about the device when I used it at my sprint store..
I have grown really acustomed to all the flashy apps and mods. I mean I made my keyboard and messaging skins on windows mobile.. It feels like home...

Its just that all the videos I have seen over the arrive.. well any windows 7 phone for that matter.. Theres just no appeal to me because of its simplicity.
I love the HTC sence interface.. the vedios I watched had mentioned that Microsoft said that HTC had to use the overly generalized and simplified home screen..
That and I just bought a 16gb sd card and the arrive doesnt hold card >.>

well as for the SD card situation the arrive can take them but it requires some surgery to be performed. a couple of members @steveo70 and @dtrush have performed this operation and have had success. as for mango it brings tons of new functionality and improvements to wp7, built in Facebook chat,built in Facebook news feed in the people hub,group mms, IE9, Bing vision,Bing audio (like shazam), improved keyboard,improved battery life, full control over which apps can run in the background and which can't,DLNA,Zune smartDJ. really can't get a feel for how a device is by just watching a video