Old 09-19-2011, 08:20 PM
earthbound.iap
Lurker
Threadstarter

earthbound.iap is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: IAP's Rebirth.v1.0.RC1 [ROM]

I also appologize, it's just weird I have been getting jumped on by every community I have recently started posting on (i guess I'm on the defensive), I assure you this is not for him this is a release candidate and that is why I did post the issues... But I assure you this is a revolutionary rom, I have been working on roms for the epic since it was released, and I wasn't personally attacking ACS, they have great software I thought there was a good possibility that you might be saying this because you were a tester (shrub grower tactics [hint] [hint]). I'm sure you see where I am comming from just as I see your point now that I have more info.

I really do appologize for the blind comment, I can understand why now you would have a problem reading the site.

As for the rom it is very stable, we have tested for 2-3 weeks and these are the only issues we have run into, I have a guy out in austin who has 8 epics avaiable for testing at any one time, and he also has 2 guys who test the revisions I make as well. So including my two that is at least 12 epics, not to mention the up over 120 users who have downloaded it since last night and are using it as we speak. Try it out and let me know. I think you will like it if you like green.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
no i dont try roms with issues posted in op and im a tester/supermod on ACS has nothing to do with ppcg or what i flash plus i have been on ppcg almost 4years so i have seen cooks pop in and post and never come back so i apologize if your gonna actually support here but i still dought you will cause you only jump my ass and a member who like me is a older/wiser fella and yes im partially blind in one eye so sorry but your op is very hard to see links and site is also hard to read for me but maybe im fully blind. funny you dont answer othe posters question though and jump on me and ACS. i think what you cooks do is amazing but i have helped the other user for hours with his phone and he needs a stable rom for his work and your issues posted by you: 1. Lockscreen Landscape (lockscreen all jacked up in landscape)
2. Landscape app drawer not resizing (missing a row of apps at the bottom in landscape).
3. 4 tab lockscreen (already have a fix on the way we just need to figure out the landscape app drawer bug and we will package it up as an update) probably wont help him so i tried to help a member i care about on the site i care about. you didnt see me tell him "use a ACS rom instead" so if ACS upsets you then i dont know what to tell ya.

Last edited by earthbound.iap; 09-19-2011 at 08:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.