View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 03:38 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thinking about moving on...

SO...
I have to say that I have absolutly loved the touch pro 2.

Its a great little phone for sure, and the keyboard is down right amazing, every phone I have had since I dont know when has had a slide out physical keyboard.

But needless to say that the days of the touch pro 2 and Windows Mobile in general are over.

I keep reading about sooooo many people have been talking about their struggles with this phone as of late and the on going struggle with sprint and their lack of costomer services

Im no stranger to that.. the towers here still arnt fixed and they have no idea whats going on.

In any case... Im looking to move on.. Ive been due for an upgrade for i dont even know how long.

I can get pretty much anything I want from sprint for 99 bucks.

Ive grown to enjoy android over time as of late.. thnks to the android port
(I used to hate android.. mainly cause my brothers phone SUX)

Anyway.. that being said.. Ive been seriously concidering going over to the dark side and getting an evo shift.

As ive mensioned... I love phones with keyboards.. and next to the tp2.. the shift is a close second in the keyboard department..

I could care less about 4g. I honestly wish I could just use it without 4g cause a sprint rep told me that if I put a piece of paper over the phone (assuming I had it) that I would not have 4g and phone would default to 3g connection.
He told me that the area Im in only supports street coverage.. In other words Id have to be in an open field holding the phone up.

In any case..... I have to upgrade my contract by 20 bucks to get this device...
so any input and opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
This post has been thanked 1 times.