View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 12:28 PM
deadwrong03
VIP Member

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Will You Be Upgrading To A WP7 With A Front Facing Camera?

I just got my HTC Trophy when it FINALLY launched on Verizon in June..my tp2 was dead, battery was only lasting 30-45 mins, and my the screen was cracked, so i went to a imagio replacement waiting on it..

now with the HTC Titan and Radar coming out i want one of these BAD...i'd actually even try out the Titan with the huge 4.7 in screen, but at this point i just want a ff camera for skype/video calling.

Now with me just upgrading in June on verizon and them eliminating the Annual upgrade and all that im pretty much screwed...at this point im waiting to see what verizon announces as far as wp7s with a ff camera im pretty much prepared to pay full retail and maybe sell my trophy on ebay or whatever, but i was wondering if you're planning on getting one with verizon or whatever company ur with how are u going to get it? most of the companies axed early upgrades now is there anyway around this i dont know? besides full retail?