View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 10:32 AM
pizzaboy192
PPCGeeks Regular

pizzaboy192 is keeping up the good workpizzaboy192 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pizzaboy192 Send a message via MSN to pizzaboy192 Send a message via Skype™ to pizzaboy192
Re: NEW LG Fathom Owner

i am typingt his from my phone using opera 10. double tapping on the screen makes it zoom, and then the phone compensates for a 'finger mash' on the screen as a click.
i use WMWiFirouter witht he 3g to wifi mode. works well.
if you want a free teather app, you can update to the v7 rom, loose a bit of stability, but get a verizon teather app.
going to windows phone 7 will lock you out of teather completely until verizon certifies the latest update.
the reason there's no roms (yet) is becaise the phone came out only a few months before wp7 and people just didn't try to hack it.
i know the pain about the tp2. my mom broke hers last year, and ended up getting our verizon rep to call 72 different verizon stores in the midwest before we found one with a tp2 left. might be one of the last.
i'll be glad to help you with the software help. i've got some apps that i could send you if you can't seem to find the devs to buy them anymore.
plus, i would really suggest removing the arcsoft crap. there's a thread on here by me on how to do it. (arcsoft be gone)