campos
Lurker
Threadstarter

campos is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW LG Fathom Owner

thanks guys,

i'm having the worst time with this phone , i can't find any cooked roms, or any user support really except for this site.

ics instrui didn't work on this phone, i found a post on monaco but that member didn't explain how he got it to work.

i'm using wmwifirouter as pizzaboy recommended but its extremely slow(tethered via usb) vs. ics...

my buddies have htc winmo phones and they all the wonderful htc programs, one of them being cm's wifi program(free)...

my sch-i760 had better support, i even asked verizon if they had any tp2's .... they didn't.

guys, i may return this phone.. i may have to go winphone7... srs... and an htc at that.

i tried using opera mini 5.1.. didnt work well, every time i tried to access the settings option, the program closed.

have opera mobile 10 but i need to use my finger nail to click on links... i have skinny fingers and it only highlights...

-what browser are you guys using.. PIE is horrible... takes too long to load..

-are you guys using a piggy back sms/mms program?

this phone is my only access to the internet/emails, etc... usb or wifi tethering expands my capacity .. i sell items on craigslist, ebay.. etc

i'm not going to give up just yet, i will play around with the phone for the next couple of days and hopefully get this thing working...

shortly i will be installing chainfires autoclose patch as per trysomeothertime's suggestion.