View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:34 AM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth and Android?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazak View Post
Hello everybody.
I am going mad with this BT issue.
Since i successfully ported Froyo 7.1 to my TP2 it is 2 weeks I've been reading here and in xda-developers.
Can somebody tell me what to do to listening to the music by Stereo headset?
I am quite experienced in linux, but in xda site thread is mixed with froyo 6, and I am confused what really to do in froyo 7.1 to get it work.

Should i do everything in post 1 and 2 in this thread: [TESTING] New audio routing for Froyo - xda-developers

Can somebody make step by step instruction for FRX07.1 ?

Tnx.
Mac
BT isn't stable. Neither is that audio routing code. You can try it (the steps are still valid) but you WILL run into problems.

There's another thread -
[Testing] Bluetooth Audio Routing FRX07 XDAndroid
- that doesn't use the new acoustic code, and supposedly it works.

I don't use BT, and if I did, I probably would have to switch to WinMo in order to properly use it. It was only just enabled, and as such there's still issues with it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.