View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 02:24 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreastansbury
ok...update. I took the phone to a place in town and they flashed it back to sprint for me. I can make calls and sent text messages... but no data :/ when I took the phone back in they told me to contact sprint... trouble shooting with sprint...no avail. sprint wants me to bring it in the store. here's the problem. the MSL sprint gives me does not work on the phone... the MSL that works is 000000 is there a way to reprogram the MSL? or am I probably just stuck with this phone with no data... cause I am afraid to take it into the store without it having the correct MSL... (I do know what the msl they were giving me when I have talked to them in the past...)
Did you try what I suggested using the zeros msl?

Last edited by horndoctor; 09-14-2011 at 02:26 AM.