View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 04:28 PM
aedon
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEED ANSWER TODAY**** conserning Asurion "warrenty"

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
i am just afraid that if i take it apart , they will be like up you took it apart warrenty void we are gonna charge you for the phone now -.-
I wouldnt worry about it.

Over that last few weeks I took apart my touch pro 2's (I had 2 of them)
so many times.

The only way they would know if it had been taken apart is if you damage it or it was a new (non refurbashed) tp2

If its not refurbished, then the sticker that covers the sim card port will still be connected to the bottom housing piece that has the barcodes and esn numbers.

I noticed that the refurb one was nicly cut and stayed on the mother board after removing that piece.

The only other difference I noticed is that once you get to the flex cables that you have to dissconect on the screen, (after taking off the yellow lamination)
the refurbished one had a piece of paper covering the cloth that was glued to the keyboard piece.

I literally studied the entier workings of the phone and didnt see anything else that would give it away that its been taken apart.

Since its already refurb then it will already show sighns of being taken apart, ie tool marks and the such

so unless you fubar the first half of the dissasembly, then your clear.

Theres not too much that can go wrong though.

Id go for it.