View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 12:40 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Probably been discussed 1000 times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turner_1976 View Post
Hello all,

I am new to both the site and the TP2...Looking at the sheer number of posts on this phone, I am sure this topic has been reviewed, but here goes...Got the phone off of ebay with Mighty ROM pre-installed. Just activated the phone yesterday and all is well except that I cannot access 3g (Wi-Fi, phone, and texting all work). Any advice? I would prefer not to have to unroot the phone, but the Sprint tech that I spoke to over the phone said that this is what I would have to do. I would prefer to leave the ROM as is and be able to access 3g. Thanks in advance for any help offered (also, I am a newbie ROM, Kitchens, etc. so please be gentle)...

Thanks in advance...
my first recommendation would be to update the sprint prl , i believe Mighty ROM has that option in its settings if not i can upload you a cab.