View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:12 AM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NEED ANSWER TODAY**** conserning Asurion "warrenty"

Alright , im on my 3rd replacement via warrenty through Asurion . too keep this short and sweet , my question is this , i have my 2nd TP2 yet i did not send it back , this being why i need an answer today , but the 2nd tp2 had a horrible USB port , so i asked for a new one , i got the new (refurb) one , this has a working USB port , so i went over the entire phone and noticed that the 3rd TP2 has a non working end key (hard key) but the 2nd TP2 has all keys working fine .

I took apart my original TP2 that i originally filed the claim for , since i was paying 100 bucks to have it replaced there was no possible way for "defecting" the warrenty .

So my initial question is this . Since the Begin call , start key , back key and hang up key all work on the 2nd refurb they sent me , can i swap just the screen and front keys on each phone without asurion knowing ? its quite easy to do . but i hate having to call them back, fucking hell . or should i just go to my sprint store ? they like me there . lol