View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 06:02 PM
GoodThings2Life
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Shipped Mango Roms Leak, Including The Verizon HTC Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMcD348 View Post
Wow! Don't be so sensitive. I doubt I'd be any better with Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Symbian or any of the other OS's out there on smartphones...

Like I said in my original post on this, I just find it frustrating that a Windows 7 Professional computer does not easily sync with a Windows Phone 7 other than adding songs on your playlist. It should be so much more than that.
It does do a lot more than that, but his point is that the way you're doing it is cumbersome for no good reason. I do fully understand your concerns, but they invalidated by the fact that everything you do with most of what you sync hits the cloud at some point anyway... especially where email is concerned.

The exact opposite of your argument is also true... it's more protected because if your house burns down or your computer crashes, you didn't just lose all your data.

So you give and take a little. If you're concerned about hackers, you use good passwords and never save or share them, but if you think it's safer on your PC than in the cloud, you've been misled. As for availability of the cloud, well, there you have a point, BUT the whole point of these devices is that it makes things available in an offline state as well... something that most of the other competitors don't make as easy.