Thread: poor choice?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 07:07 PM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: poor choice?

I love my moPho. Well, except for the bluetooth screwing with my proximity sensors. Otherwise, I would take this phone over the HTC 3D any day of the week. I had 3 of them. 2 of them had a bad screen tilt, horrible reception, and external speaker was weaker than the cleveland browns. The last one I had, had a straight screen but it went into roaming and dropped calls in the middle of Orlando, Fl.! So I actually looked for an AT&T logo....while I listened to it's horrible speaker...

To me, it wasn't a bad decision but it was a hasty one. I should have waited to use one of my upgrades for the SGSII or something similar and waited for it to mature. I just don't like sammy, HTC has left a bad taste in my ex's mouth, and moto's sound quality is superb but it's software has a lot to be desired. So with that, I will say all manufacturers have thier plus and minuses and it all depends on my needs as a phone. The moPho exceeds that but man....I wish they would acknowledge and fix the damn bluetooth!!

Last edited by gator352; 09-10-2011 at 07:11 PM.