View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 08:09 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TEP in store replacement question

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
holy shit !! me and you both !!!!! same exact problem ! just got off the phone with them and complained , the rep said he will try to get me a NIB since I've had such poor refurbished phones . I'll post back on the status of that . if I get another bad one I'm going to cancel their service as I pay them way too much to be getting defective phones . I'll just buy one from ebay . I've already spent enough for two phones in the year and a half I've had my phone .
I wouldn't waste your time or breath as I spent the better part of the day today on the phone with Sprint and was told that there were no NIB TP2's and under no circumstances would I be issued another smartphone unless I upgraded to the more exensive family data share pack as the unlimited data add-on packs no longer exist for smartphones.

David