View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 06:24 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TEP in store replacement question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I've been through three replacements for my TP2 in the last 6 days and all have been defective. I have been on the phone all day with sprint and their stance is that they will send nothing more than another TP2. Asurion says exactly the same thing.

3 out of 3 bad refurbs is totally unacceptable but they won't budge.

David
holy shit !! me and you both !!!!! same exact problem ! just got off the phone with them and complained , the rep said he will try to get me a NIB since I've had such poor refurbished phones . I'll post back on the status of that . if I get another bad one I'm going to cancel their service as I pay them way too much to be getting defective phones . I'll just buy one from ebay . I've already spent enough for two phones in the year and a half I've had my phone .