Thread: poor choice?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: poor choice?

don't have the device but it is a strong front runner of choice for my upgrade. im just holding off 'til next week so i can at least compare it with sg2 and see which one i would like better.

i think the possible answer to why not too many people in the photon section is because people that can upgrade now, are waiting for the sg2 to come out next week or waiting to see if the nexus prime will come to sprint.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!