View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 03:04 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TEP in store replacement question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hampshire View Post
Sprint is sending me to a local repair shop to have my Touch Pro2 looked at and I am fairly certain that since a dozen hard resets did not fix the issue they are going to replace the phone. I am assuming they will have no Touch Pro 2 phone in the store for a replacement since it is discontinued. I have TEP and was wondering if anyone knows what phones they will offer me so I can research them before going in.

Thanks.
I've been through three replacements for my TP2 in the last 6 days and all have been defective. I have been on the phone all day with sprint and their stance is that they will send nothing more than another TP2. Asurion says exactly the same thing.

3 out of 3 bad refurbs is totally unacceptable but they won't budge.

David