View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:48 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Maybe your issues with the Verizon radio are caused by changes that have been made or are being made to the Sprint Network? Like the changes in the roaming agreements with Verizon and tower changes.

What changes are being made ?? all i did was take the sprint stock rom and extracted it into my kitchen . and removed/added the things i wanted . what recommendations do you have for me ? or anyone else .. ive flashed a million other ROM's and they all work . other people have had the same issue as me with my ROM . i cant stand it

ive tried the dummy fwupdate and sqr but that didnt help

and as far as roaming agreements with verizon and tower changes , isnt that controlled by the PRL ? what baffles me the most is how i can run other peoples ROM's without a problem . this sucks .
Well you said in your first post that the lag happens with any rom when you flash the verizon radio to it. I was thinking that those users that are on verizon may not have issues but maybe you do now since you are on Sprint and there have been changes to roaming agreements which is why there have been so many PRLs released over the last few months. Have you tried comparing both Sprint 1.96 or 2.32 radios?