unkledude
N00b

unkledude is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Motorola Droid misery :((

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLC65 View Post
Hi, I am new to ppcgeeks. I am very frustrated with my Motorola Droid 2 Global because it has a variety of physical design flaws. I love Motorola and I love the Android O/S but I am a Blackberry girl at heart regarding physical design. I recently discovered the Motorola Pro, which seems to have the best of both worlds. Unfortunately, I burned my upgrade, first on the iPhone, (which I thankfully was able to return,) and then on the Droid 2 Global, which I am not able to return. We have a Moto Q (I think 2nd generation) which has a Windows O/S. I was wondering if there is anyway to replace the Windows O/S with the Android O/S or if not, at least be able to access the apps from "The Marketplace." I have not even tried yet because this phone issue has already cost me so much time and angst. I know I can activate the Moto Q phone with Verizon, but unless I can get access the apps, or equivelant there is really no point. I am hopint even tried yet because this phone issue has already cost me so much time and angst. I know I can activate the Moto Q phone with Verizon, but unless I can get access the apps, or equivelant there is really no point. I am hoping someone can advise me. I am to a point where I will do something stupid, like pay full price, when I know I probably don't have to...
Thanks in advance for any advice!
SLC65
have you looked on xda forums ??? they might be able to help also