View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 06:48 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Titan looks cool, but no Card slot and no keyboard scares me... Plus Verizon takes so freaking long to get anything to market... Who knows what they will cripple.

I watched Clash of the Titans yesterday while traveling on my TP 2. There are new phones that still cannot do that. (Did not stream it, all off the storage card)..
m
Will the Titan have TVOut?
PM me a link &/or process u used to watch it plz? )

also... jcthelight: geeesh man, finally... hate 2 say i told u so... but man... 3e or 4 times over the last couple weeks! Often u can get a light & mag glass, take a needle & str8tn a pin in usb... & as i said b4, a new & diff usb cable will help u. obviously, u dont have insurance, cause i get a new one in an hr. good luck
post via tp2
This post has been thanked 2 times.