View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 01:15 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Ok so I figured my charging issue out its the usb on the phone I think. I did a task 29 then flashed NRGZ standard rom and plugged in the charger and to no avail it wouldn't charge but I noticed that when I pulled out the plug the amber light lit up so I pushed it in real slow and what ya know its charging so I have to put the tip of the charger in first real slow til the amber light lights up then push it all the way in then it will charge. I'm gonna look around and see if there is someone that can fix it. Thanks to all who replied and help.
I hate it when you have to put the "tip" in slowly, I would rather just shove it in lol, yes I'm bored so give me a break.

I'm not saying you won't find someone to fix it, but I have a feeling you are going to have to take it to the repair store to see if they can fix it or have to replace it. Just my opinion.