View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 05:04 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcthelight View Post
Ok I flashed a cookie, titanium and maxsense rom all from the first page and none charged. Thanks
wow, been so long, thought u fixed it...
sorry just cant believe its not a hardware/usb issue. all but one of my tp2 replacements have been bad usb port, usually starts with charging issues. very intermittant @ 1st, some new usb cables working better (newer) than others.

id have 2 question ur tests... how long r u running a rom? 2 days? does the stock rom charge perfect for at least 24 hrs? if u wiggle usb/ ch positions a bunch, does the light go on& off?

summarize issue again plz
===============================

ppcfreak & swlaraut: thanks... would LOVE a 4.7" has to b the biggest yet right?
what ive been waiting 4. only question now for me is the app market!... hmmmm 1/4 million 4 droid & iPhone... & since M$ made 7 non bkward compatable... daaa, almost no apps!
This post has been thanked 1 times.