View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 10:28 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariano3113 View Post
Ever since Big Red changed the Alltel-Sprint Roaming agreement and the subsequent PRL's were rolled out, I have had very spotty Data on Sprint.
Many of the recent PRL changes I looked at for areas that were former Alltel have gotten hosed on the data side based on the PRL change analysis from some user on howardforums... so I'm not surprised someone else is seeing this too and you are on the other side of the country from me.

Verizon buying alltel I knew was bad news for Sprint back when it happened. If ATT is allowed to buy Tmobile, stuff like this is NOT get better.

All we can do is see if the other smaller regionals play along with Sprint and do not allow big red to pull another alltel (eg, with ntelos).
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
This post has been thanked 1 times.