View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 01:55 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete FroYo Bundle** FRX07!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solo1 View Post
thanks for all the hard work. Currently, I have installed your android build on the Touch Pro 2. Works really well, once I could got the SD card formatted / erased. Also, rebooting Android really sped up after doing some settings

Will the Touch Pro work as wireless WI-Fi tether source? I have four of them sitting on the shelf.

Re wifi tethering, my HP Touch Pad can see the android enabled HTC TP2, but the auto IP settings are kluged... It shows an improper gateway (similar to but shorter by 2 gigits than than the assigned ip address). And, it shows only one DNS Server which is registered to be same as the gateway ip address.

I can manually configure the IP settings, but not sure what to use for IP gateway address and DNS IP address. Can you help with this?

Thanks in advance!
You're posting in the TP section.

Please see this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-tp...dle-frx07.html

But on my TP2 wifi tethering is flaky at best. USB tethering has been solid for me. Both should work, but wifi tethering had issues last time I used it - random drops, wouldn't re-enable after disabling, etc.