View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 11:20 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wewll ya its coming but my point is why not start with big screen? not like its something new.
I can't answer that. They just didn't put out as many phones on launch. Android phones still come in 3.7" screens too, but they come out with a billion phones a week. They basically beta tested all phones for wp7, big screen, smaller screen, keyboard, cdma, GSM. Now they can start the release a lot more phones phase

Sent from my HTC HD2 on the PPCGeeks App