Old 08-24-2011, 09:15 PM
jcthelight
Regular 'Geeker

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmant View Post
I also see a battery.exe file that you may need to try changing also.
But this is what I would try.
1. download the 1% Bat Cab and open it to see what files are contained in there.
2. then see if I can find those files with-in the ROM your trying to fix and the stock ROM
3. I would remove any files that matched the 1% Bat Cab files from the Stock ROM - save to folder
4. I would replace files on the ROM your trying to fix with Stock ROM.

a possible sort cut maybe to just remove all/any files from the Stock ROM that deal with the Battery and add these to the ROM your trying to fix.
but looking at the 1% Bat Cab files may help you get an idea of which files are being changed when you install the cab/or which files were changed in NRGZ ROM.

you may also want to try doing a Wipe Device from the settings before reflashing to see if that might remove any leftover files that may be corrupting your system.

another thing might be that you got a bad download of NRGZ ROM and might try downloading again or even try a different version to see if you have the same problem.

If none of this seems to work then it maybe a hardware problem not the ROMs.

Hope this helps.
Ok i did some of that already i opend nrgz rom and deleted the battery files and tried to replace them with the files from the stock rom but that didnt go well there was 2 files and i saved them and it created a folder with 4 files in each one that didn't even look like the files in the rom. Maybe i didn't do it right but this is frustrating cause i hate this sprint rom its slow. Also tried Leadpoizon's rom still no charging only on stock. I do remember that i installed that nuebattery a while back then the white screen would pop up when i plugged the charger in and wouldn't charge so i removed it and it charged again just that screen still pops up. I think thats when this all might've started just didn't know it wouldn't charge if I flashed a new rom. Thanks.