View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 04:03 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Official Zune 4.8 Update Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrush View Post
*prepares for stones*

I still like iTunes for managing songs and applying attributes, ripping cd's and a few other things better than Zune desktop but I'll stick with it because I have to. Some stuff I find difficult or more steps to do and there's so many areas you have to go for to get stuff done. I wish it was slightly more simplified. Maybe I just haven't spent enough time with it.

I never actually use it to listen to music etc. but I use the WP7 Zune client way too much
Lol, I HATE iTunes and Zune for all those things, MediaMonkey ftw