Lurker
Threadstarter

ccengineer is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sim unlock your TP2 for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Yea, shocker.. @eric12341 (there you go, name dropped you back & T'd ya!)
lol.. thanks! ha! sorry to any cook who's ROM I missed! yea, I even looked prior to posting that... figured some were still out there but didn't see any 29022 either, I'll look again :>))
I just copied American Pie lyrics & dropped in some more ppcgeeks lingo.. thanks! My wife saw it & I went straight to the dog house... "you never said anything like that to me", I'm like... c'mon, you know that's not me.. I just simply modded a song!! :}

*edit* It's really the passing of a great era, the end of winmo modding from my Mogul, TP & 2 TP2's over many years!

BACK TO OP.

HEY ccengineer: To summarize my lengthy reply last page... you're title is wrong/misleading perhaps?
"Sim unlock your TP2 for free"

By your avatar, you are on Sprint... Sprint TP2's SIM's are default unlocked.
Perhaps "Security/Radio unlock your Sprint TP2 for free" would fit better?

imho
I'm trying to Security unlock the Sprint TP2 too, but So far I was able to toggle the simlock on and off on it. The reason I started the thread is to let others know that I was able to turn Simlocking on and off. I turned Simlock on and used a SIM card and the SIM card was not accepted. I turned it back off and it was accepted. So what I'm saying is that I have found the way to turn teh SIMLOCK on and off, at least on my Sprint TP2. If I was able to do it on Sprint TP2, maybe others can do it with the Verizon version too, maybe someone can benefit from that. Meanwhile I will keep on working on security unlocking and would appreciate the pointers if someone knows the commands to do secu_flag unlocking too.

Last edited by ccengineer; 08-23-2011 at 09:33 PM.