View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:41 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: just got the 4G EVO and i need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmell View Post
just got the new phone and a friend of mine send me a picture and to open it i have to go online but i want to open it on my phone and save it to my phone but i can only download to my computer but even then i cant get the pic to show up plz someone help me
I will try to help. How are you receiving these pictures? If they are through sms/mms, then you can retrieve them through the text messages. tap/hold the picture and select save and it will save it to your sd card (all downloads) and you can view them in the gallery app. Also, if the pics are emailed they should show up on your sd card after you download them. Lastly, download astro or esfile manager from the market to view you sd card files more easily from the device if you choose or you can view them in the gallery as mentioned above. Good luck.